Certificate of Incorporation - Jamaica
Certificate of Incorporation - Iowa, United States
Registered Trademark - United States
Terms and Conditions for use of the name Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church
Churches using our name
- Consultation: Means we have spoken with representatives of this church
- Incorporation: Means we have a copy of this church's incorporation papers
- State Authorization: Means we have a copy of a state law (administrative ruling, statute, or court ruling) authorizing this church to use cannabis as a sacrament
- National Authorization: Means we have a copy of a federal (or national) law (administrative ruling, statute, or court ruling) authorizing this church to use cannabis as a sacrament
-  The use of marijuana has been decriminalized in California.
-  Jamaica only has a national government; no states.
Churches that have not met these requirements are not authorized to practice and are authorized to conduct only those activities that are necessary to meet these requirements (obtaining state and federal authorization). We are not requiring federal tax numbers at this time, although you probably need one to set up a bank account. Churches that have met these requirements are required to abide by the terms of their state and national authorizations. There are no costs or fees for being listed on this page.
Doctrine and Theology
- Cannabis is the blood of Christ , , ,
- The members of the church are the body of Christ
-  See Town v. State, ex rel. Reno, 377 So.2d 648 (Fla. 1979) ("cannabis is the mystical body and blood of 'Jes-us'"). And, please note that cannabis is not the "body" of "Jes-us" because we are the body of "Jes-us" and "Jes-us" means "just-us." See Colossians 4:11 ("And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only [are my] fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.")
-  Ezekiel 34:29 ("And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.")
-  Ezekiel 47:12 ("And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.")
-  Revelation 22:2 ("In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.")
-  See 1 Corinthians 12:27 ("Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.").